What makes a spiritual master? Total alignment with the flow of life—something we’re all born to experience. On Living Your True Purpose, Eckhart Tolle presents a three-hour exploration of the higher meaning of our lives, inviting you to “be here fully and completely” as you touch the spacious and vibrant presence underneath the surface of our thought-based reality.
Recorded in front of a live audience, Living Your True Purpose immerses you in the liberating wisdom of Eckhart Tolle as you explore:
• Your inner energy field as the entry point into the present moment
• Presence as a teacher in and of itself
• The spiritual practice of vigilance to the Now
• The evolution of human consciousness that is already underway
• Pseudo-fulfillment vs. true fulfillment
• Eckhart’s mantra: “Can I be the space for this?”
• How “doing” naturally arises from “being” in the Now
• Tapping the source of all creativity
“When your relationship with the present moment changes, your entire life changes,” explains Eckhart Tolle. Join him on Living Your True Purpose for three hours of guidance in nurturing your own vital relationship with the Now.