Audio Book Gift Ideas from Our Top Sellers
December 9th, 2009 E-Magazine #128: 100 Best Sellers, Gifts, & Coupons
Give a Gift from Our Top 100 Sellers
At LearnOutLoud.com our bestsellers list isn't similar to what you'd find at most other book retailers. Many of our top 100 sellers are among the most life-changing audio programs available. You can check out our top 100 sellers here:
LearnOutLoud.com's Top 100 Sellers
These educational & inspirational audio programs make great gifts that can be listened to again and again. Here are some of our favorites among our bestsellers and how they rank in the Top 100:
4. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury - Ray Bradbury's classic novel of censorship and defiance, as resonant today as it was when it was first published more than 50 years ago. Available on CD, MP3 CD, and Audio Download.
6. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D. - One of the world's foremost authorities on motivation, Schwartz shows how thinking big can bring big results. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
12. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie - For over 60 years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this audiobook has carried thousands of now-famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
13. When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron - How can we go on living "when things fall apart" when we are overcome by pain, fear, and anxiety? Pema Chodron's answer to that question contains some spectacularly good news. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
14. The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck - Perhaps no book in this generation has had a more profound impact on our intellectual and spiritual lives than The Road Less Traveled. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
17. Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins - The ultimate program for improving the quality of every aspect of your life -- personal or business, physical or emotional -- Awaken the Giant Within gives you the tools you need to immediately become master of your own fate. Available on Audio CD, Cassette, and MP3 Download.
18. Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch - At a low point in life, Walsch wrote God a letter venting his frustrations. After he finished, he continued writing and got answers. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
22. The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck - In this heartwarming story of redemption and atonement from the #1 "New York Times"-bestselling author, a young boy is given a sweater by his mother before she dies--a final gesture that teaches him the true meaning of love. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
23. The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren - Beautifully written, The Purpose of Christmas will stir listeners to honor the true significance of Christmas and to nurture God's gifts of love and peace in this world. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
25. Mindfulness for Beginners by Jon Kabat-Zinn - What if you could profoundly change your life just by becoming more mindful of your breathing? According to Jon Kabat-Zinn, you can. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
33. The Mindful Brain by Daniel Siegel - For meditators of all levels, mental health professionals, educators, or anyone wanting to know more about the power of human consciousness, this acclaimed psychiatrist offers an illuminating exploration of The Mindful Brain. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
35. The Secret Law of Attraction by Napoleon Hill - For the first time, Napoleon Hill’s books have been carefully analyzed to identify those passages dealing with the Law of Attraction as well as the lesser-known of Carnegie’s laws that govern personal achievement and success. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
39. The Secret by Rhonda Byrne - For the first time, all the pieces of The Secret come together in an incredible revelation that will be life transforming for all who experience it. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
35. The 4 Disciplines of Execution by Stephen R. Covey - This updated version of The Four Disciplines of Execution features insights from Stephen R. Covey and FranklinCovey thought leader Chris McChesney on four imperatives that must be followed for organizations to most effectively execute strategic goals. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
47. More Than a Carpenter Today by Josh McDowell - With more than 15 million copies in print, More Than a Carpenter continues to be one of the most powerful evangelical tools worldwide. Josh McDowell's timeless examination of the true nature of Christ and his impact on our lives is one of the best-selling Christian books ever. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
48. Getting Things Done by David Allen - From core principles to proven tricks, Getting Things Done has the potential to transform the way you work - and the way you experience work. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
59. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley - Cloning, feel-good drugs, anti-aging programs, and total social control through politics, programming, and media - has Aldous Huxley accurately predicted our future? Available on CD and MP3 Download.
63. Macbeth by William Shakespeare - Sit back and enjoy this lively performance, featuring the voices of award-winning actors Stephen Dillane (Macbeth) and Fiona Shaw (Lady Macbeth), accompanied by a full cast. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
64. Why We Want You to Be Rich by Donald Trump & Robert Kiyosaki - Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki are both concerned. Their concern is that the rich are getting richer but America is getting poorer. Like the polar ice caps, the middle class is disappearing. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
65. The Eckhart Tolle Audio Collection by Eckhart Tolle - Now this gifted teacher’s most useful audio sessions are available in one convenient resource, with The Eckhart Tolle Audio Collection. This special slipcased edition includes three audio bestsellers with Eckhart Tolle. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
78. Learned Optimism by Martin Seligman - You can acquire optimism and significantly improve your life! Now psychologist Martin E.P. Seligman, one of the world's experts on motivation, shows you how to chart a new approach to living with "flexible optimism." Available on CD and MP3 Download.
84. Banker to the Poor by Muhammad Yunus - Banker to the Poor is Muhammad Yunus’s memoir of how he changed his life to help the world’s poor. In it he traces the journey that led him to rethink the economic relationship between rich and poor and recounts the challenges he and his colleagues faced in founding Grameen. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
95. How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less by Nicholas Boothman - Whether meeting a new client or bumping into a potential mate, you only have a few seconds to make a favorable impression. Is that really possible? Author Nicholas Boothman, a lecturer and licensed master practitioner of neurolinguistic programming, believes yes! Available on CD and MP3 Download.
Also be sure to check out 100 of the Best Audio Books Released in 2009! At LearnOutLoud.com we've assembled a list of the 100 best new and most popular audio book releases from 2009. You can check out all of our new releases here:
LearnOutLoud.com Audiobook New Releases
All the audio books on our list are available on Audio CD and are in stock and ready to ship from LearnOutLoud.com. No matter who you're giving gifts to this year, you're sure to find an audio book they'll enjoy and learn from. To make it easy, we've divided this list of 100 new releases into categories:
Browse Our Top 100 Audio Books from 2009
New Downloads from More Than Sound
LearnOutLoud.com is now featuring new audio downloads from a great new publisher whose goal is to produce audio of exceptional quality to spark and support personal, collective, and spiritual growth. The publisher More Than Sound is now offering their first audio downloads through our site:
Browse All the More Than Sound Downloads
Most of the programs feature dialogues moderated by Emotional Intelligence author Daniel Goleman. We are currently offering 8 of their audio programs on download. Here they are with some brief descriptions:
Better Parents, Better Spouses, Better People by Daniel Goleman & Daniel Siegel - In this insightful exploration, Siegel and Goleman explain how our relationships shape our emotional habits – and the brain itself.
Buyosphere: The Consumer Awareness Revolution by Daniel Goleman & Dara O'Rourke, Ph.D. - O'Rourke details emerging technologies that reveal the hidden impacts of every product we buy – on society, the environment, and our health. This comprehensive information allows us, for the first time, to fully align our buying habits with our values, and shift the balance of power from company to consumer.
The Inner Compass for Ethics & Excellence by Daniel Goleman & Naomi Wolf - Women’s natural voices, and true leadership, are often stifled under misconceptions and over-learned responses. Yet these obstacles can be removed, and the brain can be changed to unlock women’s authentic voices allowing them to speak from the heart, build trust, and own their power as leaders.
Radical Transparency: How Business Can Leverage Consumer Climate Change by Daniel Goleman & Greg Norris, Ph.D. - Goleman and Norris offer businesses practical steps to leverage the coming shift in consumer awareness to increase market share and create a prosperous, sustainable future for the planet.
Resonant Leadership: Inspiring Others Through Emotional Intelligence by Richard Boyatzis - Want to be the type of leader that truly inspires, and motivates to change and action? This set by Richard Boyatzis (co-author of Primal Leadership) offers you the tools to become the leader you want to be.
Rethinking Education: Educating Hearts and Minds by Daniel Goleman & George Lucas - Traditional classroom models have been shown to inhibit learning and disengage today's students from the joy of education. Social Emotional Learning provides a much-needed solution to these perennial problems.
Socially Intelligent Computing by Daniel Goleman & Clay Shirky - In this dialogue, renowned internet theorist Clay Shirky describes how online groups function best, how the internet can be utilized to improve our society, and how social intelligence is changing the face of group interaction online.
Training the Brain: Cultivating Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman & Richard Davidson - In this accessible dialogue, Goleman and Davidson explain the science behind our emotions. Detailing the neurological effects of contemplation, they show how we can activate our brains to recover from stress and anxiety, and conquer fear.
We hope you enjoy these outstanding new dialogues from More Than Sound and we hope to add more in the future.
How To Give Gifts Through LearnOutLoud.com
You can now send all CDs & Cassettes as Gifts complete with Gift Wrapping. When you're checking out just check the Send This Order as a Gift check box next to your shipping address and you'll be taken to a page with all of our gift options.
If you'd like to purchase an audio book on download as a gift you can create an account for the recipient, purchase the audio book, and then send them their account info. Alternatively you can purchase gift certificates for any amount and they'll go towards any Audio Downloads, CDs, and Cassettes sold through LearnOutLoud.com.
LearnOutLoud.com Gift Certificates
With gift certificates you can also choose the date you want the Gift Certificate to be sent out to your recipient. All LearnOutLoud.com Gift Certificates are sent to recipients through E-Mail. So if you want your recipient to receive their Gift Certificate on 12/25/2009, you can choose that date and your Gift Certificate will be emailed to the customer that morning.