Great Audio Book Gifts
100 Great Gifts for the Holidays
Looking for some great holiday gifts? At LearnOutLoud.com we've assembled a list of the 100 best new and most popular audio book releases.
All the audio books here are available on Audio CD and are in stock and ready to ship from LearnOutLoud.com. No matter who you're giving gifts to this year, you're sure to find an audio book they'll enjoy and learn from. To make it easy, we've divided this list of 100 new releases into categories:
Arts & Entertainment:
Liberty by Garrison Keillor
When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
Music: An Appreciation by Roger Kamien
Horton Hears a Who and Other Sounds of Dr. Seuss by Dr. Seuss
The History of Opera by Richard Fawkes
The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Schroeder
My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey by Jill Bolte Taylor
Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews
An Hour to Live, an Hour to Love by Richard Carlson
A Wolf at the Table by Augusten Burroughs
Audition: A Memoir by Barbara Walters
A Remarkable Mother by Jimmy Carter
The Sum of Our Days by Isabel Allende
Life Beyond Measure by Sidney Poitier
The Color of Water by James McBride
It's Not About the Bike by Lance Armstrong
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Saving the World at Work by Tim Sanders
Money, and the Law of Attraction by Jerry & Esther Hicks
The Buffettology Collection by Mary Buffett
Go Green, Live Rich by David Bach
Leadership Gold by John C. Maxwell
The Wealth of Nations (Abridged) by Adam Smith
The End of Poverty by Jeffrey Sachs
Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
The New Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
Good to Great by Jim Collins
Think & Grow Rich: The 21st Century Edition by Napoleon Hill
A History of the Olympics by John Goodbody
The War Within by Bob Woodward
America's Hidden History by Kenneth C. Davis
Ladies of Liberty by Cokie Roberts
The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin
Brideshead Revisted by Evelyn Waugh
Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller
Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
Othello by William Shakespeare
Native Son by by Richard Wright
Armageddon in Retrospect by Kurt Vonnegut
Pilgrims by Elizabeth Gilbert
The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga
Homer's the Iliad and the Odyssey: A Biography by Alberto Manguel
The Nick Adams Stories by Ernest Hemingway
The Life of Galileo by Bertolt Brecht
Great Poets: W.B. Yeats by William Butler Yeats
Song Yet Sung by James McBride
Dog Soldiers by Robert Stone
Bright Shiny Morning by James Frey
Mike's Election Guide by Michael Moore
The Way of the World by Ron Suskind
Makers and Takers by Peter Schweizer
An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore
The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul
The Essential Barack Obama: The Grammy Award-Winning Recordings by Barack Obama
Memo to the President Elect by Madeleine Albright
The Great Awakening by Jim Wallis
Out of Mao's Shadow by Philip P. Pan
Fleeced by Dick Morris
Rights of Man by Thomas Paine
Religion & Spirituality:
Fresh Air: Faith, Reason and Doubt by Terry Gross
Conflict Free Living by Joyce Meyer
The Love Languages of God by Gary Chapman
Buddha's Teachings by Bukkyo Dendo Kyokai
I Don't Believe in Atheists by Chris Hedges
The Faith by Charles Colson
Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
NKJV: Word of Promise - New Testament
New Birth or Rebirth by Ravi Zacharias
Finding Our Way Again by Brian McLaren
The 7 Habits of Happy Kids by Sean Covey
Conquering Procrastination: How to Stop Stalling & Start Achieving! by Neil Fiore
Loneliness: Human Nature and the Need for Social Connection by John T. Cacioppo
The End of Food by Paul Roberts
The Teachings of Abraham by Esther & Jerry Hicks
You Breathing Easy by Michael F. Roizen
Transitions: Making Sense of Life's Changes by William Bridges
Leveraging the Universe and Engaging the Magic by Mike Dooley
You: Staying Young by Michael F. Roizen & Mehmet C. Oz
The Age of Miracles by Marianne Williamson
Getting Things Done (Unabridged) by David Allen
Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill
The Wise Heart by Jack Kornfield
Life Visioning by Michael Beckwith
Relieve Anxiety with Medical Hypnosis by Steven Gurgevich
From Fear to Fearlessness by Pema Chodron
Advanced Chakra Wisdom by Cyndi Dale
The Power of Presence by Peter M. Senge
The End of Your World by Adyashanti
Psychosomatic Wellness by Candace Pert
Yoga Wave by Shiva Rea
Living Everyday Zen by Charlotte Joko Beck
The Personal Mastery Program by Srikumar Rao
Other Notable Releases:
Man's Search for Ultimate Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
Don't Know Much about Anything by Kenneth C. Davis
Cradle to Cradle by William McDonough
Irreligion: A Mathematician Explains Why the Arguments for God Just Don't Add Up by John Allen Paulos
Everything You Pretend to Know and Are Afraid Someone Will Askby Lynette Padwa
Simplexity by Jeffrey Kluger
Check out our ever-expanding kids section of our site devoted entirely to audio and video learning resources for kids & teens. We call it:
Feel free to browse all the sections within Kids.LearnOutLoud.com:
Our Kids Catalog - The Internet's largest resource of audio learning titles for kids including over 1,000 audio books, MP3 downloads, and podcasts.
Kids Sale Section - Shop for hundreds of discounted audio books for kids available on CD, Cassette, and MP3 Download.
Audio Downloads for Kids - Download MP3 audio books for kids and teens to listen to.
Kids Free Stuff - Podcasts and free audio for kids
You can also Browse by Age. These are the age groups you can browse by:
Ages 8 & Under
And you can search within the Kids.LearnOutLoud.com section. So check out Kids.LearnOutLoud.com today!
Give a Gift from Our Top 100 Sellers
At LearnOutLoud.com our bestsellers list isn't similar to what you'd find at most other book retailers. Many of our top 100 sellers are among the most life-changing audio programs available. You can check out our top 100 sellers here:
LearnOutLoud.com's Top 100 Sellers
These educational & inspirational audio programs make great gifts that can be listened to again and again. Here are some of our favorites and how they rank in the Top 100:
2. Meditations for Manifesting by Wayne Dyer - Consistently in our top 10, this 1-CD audio book includes Morning and Evening Meditations to Literally Create Your Heart's Desire. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
4. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles - A wealth wisdom classic that makes a great stocking stuffer. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
12. Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen - Pastor Joel Osteen's classic reveals 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential. Available on CD.
18. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle - A inspirational guide to remaining in the present moment and overcoming the worries about the past and the future. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
30. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey - One of the greatest self help books of all time, Stephen R. Covey's book is now available in this unabridged 15th Anniversary Edition. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
35. Martin Luther King Jr.: We Shall Overcome - This historical compilation of Martin Luther King, Jr. features live recordings of many of his most famous speeches. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
51. Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill - The definitive unabridged version of his classic work that has inspired millions. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
54. Mindfulness for Beginners by Jon Kabat-Zinn - Jon Kabat-Zinn introduces his pioneering work in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction. Available on CD and MP3 Download.
68. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - Harper Lee's one and only book has been called the greatest American novel of the 20th century. Available on CD.
81. The Confessions of St. Augustine by Saint Augustine - At once an autobiographical account of Augustine’s life of Christian faith and a compelling theology of Christian spirituality for everyone. Available on Audio CD, MP3-CD, and MP3 Download.
91. The Seven Storey Mountain by Thomas Merton - A spiritual autobiography from one of the 20th century's best-loved Christian writers. Available on CD and MP3 Download.