- Did NATO Expansion Prompt the War in Ukraine?; The Roots of the Racist Theory Behind the Buffalo Shooting
(Sun, May 22, 2022)";
- Tony Blair On Ukraine, Putin & NATO; A Panel On World Crises
(Sun, May 15, 2022)";
- The Status Of The War In Ukraine And The Grave Humanitarian Crisis It Has Caused; Bill Gates On The Next Pandemic
(Sun, May 08, 2022)";
- Ukraine’s Second Most Powerful Politician And Taiwan’s Foreign Minister
(Sun, May 01, 2022)";
- 60 days of Putin’s war in Ukraine
(Sun, Apr 24, 2022)";
- A win for NATO, a loss for Russia?
(Sun, Apr 17, 2022)";
- Can Putin be prosecuted?
(Sun, Apr 10, 2022)";
- Can Putin Be Stopped?
(Sun, Apr 03, 2022)";
- Exclusive Interview With Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
(Sun, Mar 20, 2022)";
- As Russia’s war escalates, a look inside Ukraine and Russia
(Sun, Mar 13, 2022)";
- Ukraine’s Foreign Minister On What His Country Needs To Combat Russia
(Sun, Mar 06, 2022)";
- Outgunned Ukrainians Resist Russian Invasion
(Sun, Feb 27, 2022)";
- Pres. Biden Says Vladimir Putin Has Decided to Invade Ukraine
(Sun, Feb 20, 2022)";
- Is a Russian Invasion of Ukraine Imminent?
(Sun, Feb 13, 2022)";
- Are China and Russia Forming A New Global Axis Of Power?
(Sun, Feb 06, 2022)";
- What The Current Crisis Looks Like On The Ground In Ukraine, Russia And Germany
(Sun, Jan 30, 2022)";
- All-Star Panel On Russia & Ukraine, Afghanistan And How Long Boris Johnson Can Hold On
(Sun, Jan 23, 2022)";
- Kremlin Spokesman On Russia's Intentions In Ukraine
(Sun, Jan 16, 2022)";
- Covid, Russia, China, And The Economy In 2022
(Sun, Jan 09, 2022)";
- Update For January 2, 2022
(Sun, Jan 02, 2022)";
- Did 2021 Look More Like 1858 Or 1968?
(Sun, Dec 26, 2021)";
- Hillary Clinton On Pres. Biden, U.S. Politics, And Russia
(Sun, Dec 19, 2021)";
- Olympic Boycotts, Warnings For Russia, Syria Becomes A Narco-State
(Sun, Dec 12, 2021)";
- December 5, 2021 | On GPS: Global vaccine inequality; will the vaccines protect against Omicron?; fears of a Russian invasion of Ukraine grow; will the Iran nuclear deal collapse?
(Sun, Dec 05, 2021)";
- November 21, 2021 | On GPS: Henry Kissinger on the future of U.S.-China relations; a panel on Russian military buildup near Ukraine and Europe’s “fourth wave”; and, how does the pandemic end?
(Sun, Nov 21, 2021)";
- November 14, 2021 | On GPS: Why is inflation rising?; America’s trucker shortage; U.S. reacts to Russian military escalations near Ukraine; and, the crisis at the Belarus-Poland Border
(Sun, Nov 14, 2021)";
- November 7, 2021 | On GPS: Interview with Biden’s National Security Adviser, Jake Sullivan
(Sun, Nov 07, 2021)";
- October 31, 2021 | On GPS: Former UK PM Gordon Brown on the G20 meeting; Former US Special Rep. for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad on lessons from the end of America’s longest war
(Sun, Oct 31, 2021)";
- October 24, 2021 | On GPS: Would the U.S. really protect Taiwan against a Chinese attack?; China’s reported test of a hypersonic missile; the life and legacy of Angela Merkel; the new normal in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan.
(Sun, Oct 24, 2021)";
- October 17, 2021 | On GPS: What’s wrong with the supply chain and labor market in America and around the world?; Poland’s democratic downturn; the surprising American state where some of the world’s rich and powerful are hiding their money.
(Sun, Oct 17, 2021)";
- October 10, 2021 | On GPS: 2021 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Maria Ressa and her attorney Amal Clooney; Are China and Taiwan headed for war?; Is Britain just the beginning of a looming energy crisis?
(Sun, Oct 10, 2021)";
- October 3, 2021 | On GPS: An expert panel on President Biden’s foreign policy agenda; a report from the Sahel in Africa, a new jihadist terror hotspot; and Dr. Sanja Gupta on lessons learned from the pandemic
(Sun, Oct 03, 2021)";
- September 26, 2021 | On GPS: The French Ambassador to the U.S., Philippe Étienne, on upset over the AUKUS deal; Iraqi President Barham Salih on watching the fall of Kabul from Baghdad; Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven on his country’s COVID-19 experiment
(Sun, Sep 26, 2021)";
- Director: Jeff Watts TD: Mike Mihelich EGO: Dia Hodari TPM: Amber Swanson Audio: Lorenzo Kemp Prompter: Ronald Emile
(Sun, Sep 19, 2021)";
- September 12, 2021 |On GPS: Fmr. U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair on 9/11 & defeating radical Islam; exclusive interview with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky
(Sun, Sep 12, 2021)";
- September 5, 2021 | On GPS: A Fareed Zakaria GPS Special: The Post-COVID-19 World. Once the extraordinary measures are over, how will our world have changed? How should it be different?
(Sun, Sep 05, 2021)";
- August 22, 2021 |On GPS: The uncertain future of Afghanistan; the world’s response to U.S. withdrawal; the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan; resiliency through the pandemic
(Sun, Aug 22, 2021)";
- August 15, 2021 | On GPS: Kabul falls as the Taliban takes over Afghanistan; the summer of climate crises continues
(Sun, Aug 15, 2021)";
- August 8, 2021 |On GPS: Dr. Anthony Fauci on the Delta variant & the others to come plus a panel on the GOP’s odd embrace of Hungary & the fall of the first major city in Afghanistan
(Sun, Aug 08, 2021)";
- August 1, 2021 |On GPS: How the delta variant might complicate the economic recovery; convincing the unvaccinated to get their shots; teetering democracy in Tunisia; and, why one scholar wants a truth and reconciliation committee after the U.S. Capitol attack
(Sun, Aug 01, 2021)";
- July 25, 2021 |On GPS: An exclusive interview with King Abdullah II of Jordan
(Sun, Jul 25, 2021)";
- July 18, 2021 |ON GPS: Gen. David Petraeus tells Fareed why the U.S. might regret withdrawing from Afghanistan; will the anti-government protests change anything in Cuba?; and Gary Ginsburg on his new book “First Friends”
(Sun, Jul 18, 2021)";
- July 11, 2021 |On GPS: A special hour as billionaire Richard Branson blasts off to space
(Sun, Jul 11, 2021)";
- July 4, 2021 |On GPS: A Fourth of July Special; Fareed looks at the state of America on its 245th birthday, from politics, democracy, and economics, to race relations and culture.
(Mon, Jul 05, 2021)";
- June 27, 2021 |On GPS: As China celebrates a century of communism, Fareed talks to an expert panel about what’s next for China. Plus, Malcolm Gladwell is back with a revisionist history perspective on everything from autonomous cars to the Little Mermaid.
(Sun, Jun 27, 2021)";
- June 20, 2021 |On GPS: What did the first Biden-Putin summit look like to Russians?; What should we know about Iran’s new president: Ebrahim Raisi?; And an exclusive interview with a Taliban spokesman about Afghanistan after the U.S. leaves.
(Sun, Jun 20, 2021)";
- June 13, 2021 |On GPS: A panel discussion on President Biden’s first trip abroad; the beginning of a new political era in Israel; how humans gained an extra life in just a century; plus, a sustainable solution to the U.S.-Mexico border crisis.
(Sun, Jun 13, 2021)";
- June 6, 2021 |On GPS: Former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown on tackling Covid-19 and how to deal with China and Russia. Then a panel discussing what's next for Israel in the post-Netanyahu era. Plus, Ezra Klein on why we need a "moonshot for meatless meat."
(Sun, Jun 06, 2021)";
- May 30, 2021 | On GPS: Is the Benjamin Netanyahu era in Israel coming to a close? Fareed talks to Tom Friedman; then a panel discussion on Belarus's "state sponsored hijacking" and Michael Lewis on the U.S.’s COVID-19 stumbles.
(Sun, May 30, 2021)";
- May 23, 2021 | On GPS: Secretary of State Anthony Blinken on Israel, Gaza, the Iran deal, and his meeting this week with Russia’s FM Lavrov; plus, a panel discussion on the complicated future of Israelis and Palestinians.
(Sun, May 23, 2021)";
- May 16, 2021 | On GPS: the latest from the Middle East as the crisis intensifies and the death toll rises
(Sun, May 16, 2021)";
- May 9, 2021 | On GPS: Bombing in Kabul; Beijing’s brinksmanship in Taiwan; India’s COVID crisis; the post-pandemic boom
(Sun, May 09, 2021)";
- May 2, 2021 | On GPS: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Biden's first 100 days, on the uncertain future of U.S.-Russia relations and on America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan; Unpacking how populist politics affect pandemic performance; How political Islam lost its allure
(Sun, May 02, 2021)";
- April 25, 2021 | On GPS: What should the West make of Putin's ominous warning not to cross Russia’s “red line”?; The word “genocide” gets tossed around a lot – what is the history & true meaning of the word?
(Sun, Apr 25, 2021)";
- April 18, 2021 | On GPS: An exclusive interview with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani, days after Biden announces a final U.S. troop withdrawal
(Sun, Apr 18, 2021)";
- April 11, 2021 | On GPS: How to pay for Biden's big dollar plans; re-engaging with Iran; Turkey's illiberal democracy
(Sun, Apr 11, 2021)";
- April 4, 2021 | On GPS: Biden's big bid to rebuild America; new report on the origins of COVID-19; Germany grapples with COVID-19 resurgence
(Sun, Apr 04, 2021)";
- March 21, 2021 | On GPS: Top U.S. officials had wars of words this week with their Russian and Chinese counterparts. What’s next for those already difficult relations?
(Sun, Mar 21, 2021)";
- March 14, 2021 | On GPS: Biden's $1.9 trillion relief package; the Quad's first leaders' summit; the biotech revolution
(Sun, Mar 14, 2021)";
- March 7, 2021 | On GPS: The race to global leadership in AI; Europe's bungled vaccine rollout; The bioethics of a COVID-19 vaccine passport; The Pope's historic visit to Iraq; India's democratic decline;
(Sun, Mar 07, 2021)";
- February 28, 2021 | On GPS: The future of U.S.-Saudi relations after the Khashoggi report; a look at Biden's Middle East Strategy; Bill Gates on solutions for saving the planet and a post-pandemic world; cryptocurrency goes mainstream
(Sun, Feb 28, 2021)";
- February 21, 2021 | On GPS: Pres. Biden's America-is-back agenda
(Sun, Feb 21, 2021)";
- February 14, 2021 | On GPS: 2nd Trump impeachment trial ends in acquittal; the world after the covid-19 pandemic; America's cyber vulnerabilities
(Sun, Feb 14, 2021)";
- February 7, 2021 | On GPS: American adversaries react to President Joe Biden
(Sun, Feb 07, 2021)";
- January 31, 2021 | On GPS: Vaccine nationalism; the movement arising around Alexey Navalny; exclusive one-on-one with John Kerry
(Sun, Jan 31, 2021)";
- January 24, 2021 | On GPS: President Biden's arrival in office - how is the world reacting?
(Sun, Jan 24, 2021)";
- January 17, 2021 | On GPS: Countering domestic terrorism in America; Trump's 2nd impeachment; the threat of far-right extremism
(Sun, Jan 17, 2021)";
- January 10, 2021 | On GPS: Attack on the U.S. Capitol - Former Secretary of State Colin Powell on the way forward
(Sun, Jan 10, 2021)";
- January 3, 2021 | On GPS: Exclusive interview with President-elect Biden's incoming National Security Adviser, Jake Sullivan
(Sun, Jan 03, 2021)";
- December 20, 2020 | On GPS: Russia's alleged cyber hack on U.S. government – how bad was it for American national security?
(Sun, Dec 20, 2020)";
- December 13, 2020 | On GPS: The great American vaccination campaign begins; Brexit on the brink again; chef & humanitarian Jose Andres on feeding America
(Sun, Dec 13, 2020)";
- December 6, 2020 | On GPS: Behind the assassination of a top nuclear scientist in Iran; stopping the spread of Covid-19 by Christmas; the corrosive power of political lies & conspiracy theories
(Sun, Dec 06, 2020)";
- November 29, 2020 | On GPS: Three of the world’s most eminent historians on Trump’s legacy & Biden’s chances of healing a divided nation Biden on foreign policy
(Sun, Nov 29, 2020)";
- November 22, 2020 | On GPS: Bill Gates on the Covid-19 vaccine & how brutal the pandemic will be on the U.S. this winter; how Trump is trying to box in Biden on foreign policy
(Sun, Nov 22, 2020)";
- November 15, 2020 | On GPS: As Trump delegitimizes the U.S. election, how do former key players in Republican administrations react?
(Sun, Nov 15, 2020)";
- November 8, 2020 | On GPS: Joe Biden is elected the 46th President of the United States
(Sun, Nov 08, 2020)";
- November 1, 2020 | How to Lead: A Fareed Zakaria GPS Special
(Sun, Nov 01, 2020)";
- October 25, 2020 | On GPS: The presidential election - 9 days out, over 50 million votes cast, who will be in the oval office come January?
(Sun, Oct 25, 2020)";
- October 18, 2020 | On GPS: What would foreign policy look like under another term of Trump vs. under a President Biden?
(Sun, Oct 18, 2020)";
- October 11, 2020 | On GPS: Al Gore on the 2020 race & whether the world can escape climate change catastrophe; the global rise of far-right extremism
(Sun, Oct 11, 2020)";
- October 4, 2020 | On GPS: Covid-19 sends President Trump to the hospital
(Sun, Oct 04, 2020)";
- September 27, 2020 | On GPS: America's potential post-election mess; Trump's Supreme Court Nominee; Javad Zarif on the future of Iran's nuclear deal
(Sun, Sep 27, 2020)";
- September 20, 2020 | On GPS: Bob Woodward on Justice Ginsburg's years on the Supreme Court & Trump's foreign policy; a new kind of peace in the Middle East; the coming climate catastrophe
(Sun, Sep 20, 2020)";
- September 13, 2020 | On GPS: Emerging from the era of lockdowns; is there a new kind of peace brewing in the Middle East?; Taiwan's triumph over Covid-19; how to lead & how to succeed.
(Sun, Sep 13, 2020)";
- August 31st, 2020 | On GPS: How does the world see the United States just two months before the Presidential election? In this special hour of Fareed Zakaria GPS, “How They See Us: A Global View of Trump’s America,”
(Mon, Aug 31, 2020)";
- August 23, 2020 | On GPS: Jared Kushner on stealth fighters, the UAE & Israel and Trump's 2020 campaign; how will Putin react to the unrest in Belarus & the suspected poisoning of Russia's opposition; how to get back to normal without a vaccine
(Sun, Aug 23, 2020)";
- August 16, 2020 | On GPS: A new peace deal in the Middle East, lessons from Denmark’s successful school re-opening, Russia claims another Sputnik moment
(Sun, Aug 16, 2020)";
- August 9, 2020 | On GPS: Bill Gates on Covid-19 - where did America go wrong? Also, vaccines & treatments; TikTok & big tech
(Sun, Aug 09, 2020)";
- August 2, 2020 | On GPS: U.S.-China relations at an all-time low; America’s brush with authoritarianism; Covid-19 in the developing world
(Sun, Aug 02, 2020)";
- July 26, 2020 | On GPS: Federal agents vs protestors in Portland - is this an overreach for Trump?; U.S. says Russia, China & Iran all want to meddle in 2020 election
(Sun, Jul 26, 2020)";
- July 19, 2020 | On GPS: China's Ambassador on tensions with the U.S.; Tony Blinken on how Biden would conduct foreign policy; Iran's mysterious mishaps
(Sun, Jul 19, 2020)";
- July 12, 2020 | On GPS: America's stunningly flawed Covid-19 response – the problem and the solutions. Also, is the two-state solution dead? If so, what’s the alternative.
(Sun, Jul 12, 2020)";
- July 5, 2020 | On GPS: America's racial reckoning - is change really coming this time? Also, which nations combated Covid best?
(Sun, Jul 05, 2020)";
- June 28, 2020 | On GPS: Former National Security Advisor Tom Donilon on John Bolton’s memoir; Secretary General Antonio Guterres on the UN at 75 years old.
(Sun, Jun 28, 2020)";
- June 21, 2020 | On GPS: Bolton's Bombshells & revelations on Ukraine; Israel's upcoming annexation decision; Malcolm Gladwell on race & policing in America
(Sun, Jun 21, 2020)";
- June 14, 2020 | America's grim exceptionalism in policing; a Covid-success story from Europe
(Sun, Jun 14, 2020)";
- June 7, 2020 | On GPS: George Floyd, Race and Policing in America
(Sun, Jun 07, 2020)";
- May 31, 2020 | On GPS: America's history of violence & racism; China's tightening grip on Hong Kong
(Sun, May 31, 2020)";
- On GPS: Trump fights the WHO. Beijing fights the Trump administration.
(Sun, May 24, 2020)";
- May 17, 2020 | On GPS: Rahm Emanuel on how to turn the Covid crisis into opportunity
(Mon, May 18, 2020)";
- May 10, 2020 | The Post Covid-19 World - A Fareed Zakaria GPS Special with Tony Blair, Larry Summers, Eric Schmidt, Arianna Huffington, James Fallows and more!
(Sun, May 10, 2020)";
- May 3, 2020 | On GPS: Trump advisor Peter Navarro on the Covid-19 crisis; the curious case of Sweden & Covid-19
(Sun, May 03, 2020)";
- April 26, 2020 | On GPS: Bill Gates on overcoming the coronavirus crisis
(Sun, Apr 26, 2020)";
- April 19, 2020 | On GPS: The U.S.-China blame game; what we can learn from Austria as it starts to reopen; Madeleine Albright on leading in crises
(Sun, Apr 19, 2020)";
- April 12, 2020 | On GPS: When to reopen the economy? The experts weigh in. Also, a WHO official and former UK PM Gordon Brown.
(Sun, Apr 12, 2020)";
- April 5, 2020 | On GPS: Covid-19 spurs economic crisis, gives way to a power grab in Hungary & forces globe's largest democracy into lockdown
(Sun, Apr 05, 2020)";
- March 29, 2020 | On GPS: The coronavirus crisis-what can the U.S. learn from Singapore's flattened curve & when can America get back to work?
(Sun, Mar 29, 2020)";
- March 15, 2020 | On GPS: Tony Blair, Larry Summers, Tom Frieden and Matteo Renzi - tackling all the angles on the Coronavirus Pandemic
(Sun, Mar 15, 2020)";
- March 8, 2020 | On GPS: Hillary Clinton on the Trump presidency so far, the 2020 Democratic race & the state of women around the world
(Sun, Mar 08, 2020)";
- March 1, 2020 | On GPS: Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on President Trump's deal with the Taliban for a U.S. pull-out
(Sun, Mar 01, 2020)";
- February 23, 2020 | On GPS: Trump's new intel chief; the possibility for peace in Afghanistan; the political minds of millennials.
(Mon, Feb 24, 2020)";
- February 16, 2020 | On GPS: On GPS: Consequences of the coronavirus; Saudi Arabia vs Iran; why Trump's new travel ban is wrong to target Nigeria
(Sun, Feb 16, 2020)";
- February 9, 2020 | On GPS: Bill Maher on wild week in American politics; the Palestinian perspective on Trump's Middle East Plan
(Sun, Feb 09, 2020)";
- February 2, 2020 | On GPS: Jared Kushner talks Trump's Middle East peace plan and impeachment
(Sun, Feb 02, 2020)";
- January 26, 2020 | On GPS: Trump on trial-the view from abroad; containing the coronavirus; previewing Trump's Middle East peace plan
(Sun, Jan 26, 2020)";
- January 19, 2020 | On GPS: Putin's plan to stay in power; what's the new normal between Iran and America after an almost war?
(Sun, Jan 19, 2020)";
- January 12, 2020 | On GPS: The reverberations of the killing of a top general continue in Iran and throughout the Middle East
(Sun, Jan 12, 2020)";
- January 5, 2020 | On GPS: After the killing of Iranian General Soleimani, are we on the brink of the next war in the Middle East?
(Sun, Jan 05, 2020)";
- December 22, 2019 | On GPS: Looking at President Trump's impeachment through the lens of history
(Sun, Dec 22, 2019)";
- December 15, 2019 | On GPS: Boris, Brexit, and the Future of British Politics
(Sun, Dec 15, 2019)";
- December 8, 2019 | On GPS: NATO, Brexit, & the unrest in Iran
(Sun, Dec 08, 2019)";
- December 1, 2019 | On GPS: Looking at the Trump impeachment inquiry through the lens of the past
(Sun, Dec 01, 2019)";
- November 24, 2019 | On GPS: The impeachment inquiry, Israel's indictment of PM Netanyahu and hate in America
(Sun, Nov 24, 2019)";
- November, 17 2019: On GPS: The OTHER nation at the center of the impeachment inquiry - all about Ukraine.
(Sun, Nov 17, 2019)";
- November, 10 2019: On GPS: The "brain death" of NATO, the U.S.-China trade war & the 2020 election
(Sun, Nov 10, 2019)";
- November, 3 2019: On GPS: Gen. David Petraeus (Ret.) on the Baghdadi raid & the future of terrorism
(Sun, Nov 03, 2019)";
- October, 20 2019: On GPS: Former Sec. Def. Ash Carter on Pres. Trump's Syria decision & the potential resurgence of ISIS
(Sun, Oct 20, 2019)";
- October, 13 2019: On GPS: Susan Rice on Syria & Ukraine. Trump's China whisperer Stephen Schwarzman on the trade war.
(Sun, Oct 13, 2019)";
- On GPS: An exclusive interview with former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright and Colin Powell
(Sun, Oct 06, 2019)";
- September 29, 2019: David Cameron on Brexit, the impeachment inquiry and Ukraine.
(Sun, Sep 29, 2019)";
- Fareed's Take; CNN: Trump pressed Ukraine's president to investigate Biden's son; Netanyahu faces uncertain future after indecisive election; Is the world ready to get serious on the climate crisis?; Strangers: To trust or not to trust?
(Sun, Sep 22, 2019)";
- Sept. 15, 2019: Tony Blair on Brexit and partisan politics; Condoleezza Rice on the NEW new world order and racism in America
(Tue, Sep 17, 2019)";
- On GPS: Britain's Brexit Bedlam & Israel's shadow war with Iran
(Sun, Sep 08, 2019)";
- World Leaders Gather At G7 Summit; Asia In The Trump ERA Is The East Stronger Or Weaker?; Cuisine To Combat Climate Change
(Sun, Aug 25, 2019)";
- August, 18 2019: Is the world ready for a recession? Fareed has an all-star panel to discuss.
(Sun, Aug 18, 2019)";
- August 11, 2019: America's battles at home & abroad - extremist terror attacks & the escalating trade war with China
(Sun, Aug 11, 2019)";
- July 28, 2019: Boris takes 10 Downing Street and promises to Brexit soon. What will it mean for the UK, Europe & the world?
(Sun, Jul 28, 2019)";
- July 21, 2019: Iran's Foreign Minister on tensions in the Persian Gulf. Does Iran think Trump wants war?
(Sun, Jul 21, 2019)";
- July 14, 2019: Iran's push back against the West & the future of U.S. - U.K. relations
(Sun, Jul 14, 2019)";
- July 7, 2019: How to Lead: A Fareed Zakaria GPS Special
(Sun, Jul 07, 2019)";
- June 30, 2019: President Trump's friendly meeting at the DMZ and raging rhetoric with Iran
(Sun, Jun 30, 2019)";
- June 23, 2019: The U.S. and Iran on the brink-how they got there, and what's next
(Sun, Jun 23, 2019)";
- June 9, 2019: Trump makes a deal with Mexico. Who won? Who lost?
(Sun, Jun 09, 2019)";
- June 2, 2019: As Trump gets ready to go to the UK & Europe, what's the state of play there politically?
(Sun, Jun 02, 2019)";
- May 26, 2019: Pres. Trump visits Japan as the US and China dig in to the trade war; will the spat between Iran and the US escalate to violence?
(Sun, May 26, 2019)";
- May 19, 2019: Mounting tensions between the US and Iran; is the US-China trade war the beginning of a new Cold War?
(Sun, May 19, 2019)";
- April 28, 2019: What we learned about ISIS after the Sri Lanka Attacks; plus the Financial Crisis, 10 years later
(Sun, Apr 28, 2019)";
- April 14, 2019: Hillary Clinton at the Women in the World 10th anniversary summit
(Sun, Apr 14, 2019)";
- April 7, 2019: Inspecting Immigration & NATO at 70
(Sun, Apr 07, 2019)";
- March 31, 2019: Standoff in Venezuela & the Mueller Report from Moscow
(Sun, Mar 31, 2019)";
- March 10, 2019: Politicos under Pressure!
(Sun, Mar 10, 2019)";
- March 3, 2019: The Hanoi Huddle is a Bust & Two Nuclear Nations Go To The Brink
(Sun, Mar 03, 2019)";
- The Venezuela Crisis & A New Atlantic Charter
(Sun, Feb 24, 2019)";
- Bill Gates & Tax Rates
(Sun, Feb 17, 2019)";
- The Crisis in Caracas & The Power of Women's Anger
(Sun, Feb 10, 2019)";
- February 3, 2019: Nixed Nuclear Accords & Drug Lord Drama
(Sun, Feb 03, 2019)";
- January 27, 2018: Chaos in Caracas & Davos in the doldrums.
(Sun, Jan 27, 2019)";
- January 20th, 2018: Tony Blair calls for a new Brexit referendum
(Sun, Jan 20, 2019)";
- January 13, 2019: Trump's Emergency Powers & Pompeo in Arabia
(Sun, Jan 13, 2019)";
- January 6, 2019: Trends to Track in 2019
(Sun, Jan 06, 2019)";
- CNN Special Report: Presidents Under Fire: The History of Impeachment
(Sun, Dec 30, 2018)";
- December 23, 2018: Mattis resigns, Trump disengages
(Sun, Dec 23, 2018)";
- December 16, 2018: Brexit Bedlam & Chinese Chicanery
(Sun, Dec 16, 2018)";
- France in crisis, Brexit in trouble plus Michael Lewis on the Trump transition
(Sun, Dec 09, 2018)";
- December 2nd, 2018: Trump, Putin & Xi at the G20
(Sun, Dec 02, 2018)";
- November 18, 2018: Trump AWOL from APEC & May's Brexit Backlash
(Sun, Nov 18, 2018)";
- November 11, 2018: French President Emmanuel Macron
(Sun, Nov 11, 2018)";
- November 4, 2018: US Midterm Election preview; Katrina vanden Heuvel, James Fallows, Anthony Scaramucci, Reid Hoffman
(Sun, Nov 04, 2018)";
- Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting; Jonathan Goldblatt, David Frum, Tom Friedman, Samantha Power, Michael Hayden, Stephen Hadley
(Mon, Oct 29, 2018)";
- What happened to Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi?
(Sun, Oct 21, 2018)";
- What happened to Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi?
(Sun, Oct 14, 2018)";
- Former Secretaries of State Madeleine Albright & Colin Powell on Trump, the political divide and international relations
(Sun, Oct 07, 2018)";
- Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif; Trump's allegations against Iran; Fareed talks to heads of state from all across the globe at UN
(Sun, Sep 30, 2018)";
- Former NYC Mayor Bloomberg on running for president in 2020; Why Moscow is trying to prevent Macedonia from changing its name; Status update on reforms in Saudi Arabia
(Sun, Sep 23, 2018)";
- Bob Woodward on what Trump's advisers call the "Big Problem"; Ten years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers; Can the Pope and the Church survive?
(Sun, Sep 16, 2018)";
- John Kerry joins Fareed to talk about what he has called a "constitutional crisis" at the White House, the upcoming 2018 midterm elections, and his plans for 2020.
(Sun, Sep 09, 2018)";
- Fareed's take on the tech companies that dominate the American economy (and life); Is America ascendant... or on the decline?; What in the world? How to fix America's schools; How to fix politics, Moyo: my book was born out of frustration
(Sun, Sep 02, 2018)";
- Encore: Power of Putin - CNN Special Report: The Most Powerful Man in the World
(Sun, Sep 02, 2018)";
- What is the state of U.S.-Russia relations after the controversial Helsinki summit? Then, could Russia hack the 2018 election?
(Sun, Jul 22, 2018)";
- Upcoming President Trump and Vladimir Putin Summit
(Sun, Jul 15, 2018)";
- Fareed Zakaria World Affairs
(Sun, Jul 08, 2018)";
- The End of American Democracy?; Less Than 200 Days Until Midterm Elections; What's Next for Cuba?
(Sun, Apr 22, 2018)";
- Former Defense Secretary Ash Carter, Madeleine Albright, and UN High Commissioner on Human Rights Zeid Raad Al-Hussein Join Fareed
(Sun, Apr 15, 2018)";
- Trump gets tough on China with trade; John Bolton is entering an administration full of generals, while the U.S. is preparing to exit Syria
(Sun, Apr 08, 2018)";
- Kim Jong Un goes out and about in Beijing, Russia escalates its diplomatic spat with the West
(Sun, Apr 01, 2018)";
- The Most Powerful Man in the World
(Sun, Mar 25, 2018)";
- Rexit, Russia, and Rare Poisons
(Sun, Mar 18, 2018)";
- Fareed Zakaria GPS 3/11/18
(Sun, Mar 11, 2018)";
- Fareed Zakaria GPS March 4, 2018
(Sun, Mar 04, 2018)";
- On GPS: Guns. What can stop the slaughter? Why is the U.S. so different from the rest of the world and what does the 2nd Amendment have to do with it? Then, Moscow's reaction to Mueller's indictments of Russian nationals. Finally, is Donald Trump trying t
(Sun, Feb 25, 2018)";
- Bill Gates tells Fareed his thoughts on the Trump presidency, and about his life's second act: giving away the billions he made at Microsoft. Then, what to make of Pyongyang's Olympic charm offensive? A serious overture toward peace, or too good to be tru
(Sun, Feb 18, 2018)";
- Hope For Peace Along The 38th Parallel
(Sun, Feb 11, 2018)";
- Trump: Nunes Memo "Totally Vindicates" Me; Fallout From The Nunes Memo; One on One with King of Jordan
(Sun, Feb 04, 2018)";
- Donald Trump Makes His Davos Debut; Worries Over The Rise Of New Technologies; 1 on 1 With Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu;
(Sun, Jan 28, 2018)";
- Exclusive interview with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, The Iran nuclear deal and corruption allegations against Netanyahu himself, Donald Trump in Davos
(Sun, Jan 28, 2018)";
- U.S. GOVERNMENT IS SHUT DOWN AS PARTIES POINT FINGERS; IMMIGRATION: AMERICA'S MOST DIVISIVE ISSUE?; WILL THE BALANCE OF POWER IN D.C. SHIFT IN 2018?; NUKE KNOWLEDGE: WHAT ARE N. KOREA'S CAPABILITIES?
(Sun, Jan 21, 2018)";
- Bannon vs Trump; Trump's Slur; Trump cancels U.K. Trip; US refugee policy; US vs North Korea; Protests in Iran; Green economy; 2017 in review
(Sun, Jan 14, 2018)";
- Will protests in Iran lead to revolution or repression? Also, the Koreas come together, the U.S. and Pakistan drift apart, and Israel puts a two-state solution further out of reach. Then, is global warming behind the arctic chill in the U.S.? And, viewers
(Mon, Jan 08, 2018)";
- GOP tax plan watershed in US history?; Putin meets the press; Iraq's new "mission accomplished" moment?; The future of women in the workforce; Has populism peaked?; A Trump boom or a Trump bubble?; Fareed's Christmas gifts recommendations
(Sun, Dec 17, 2017)";
- Fareed's take; Trump's controversial Jerusalem decision; For Arabs, is Iran more concerning than Israel? What in the world; U.N. Secretary-General on Jerusalem; Who will fill the vacuum left by America? U.N. Chief on what to do about North Korea
(Sun, Dec 10, 2017)";