The Power to Change – Breaking Free: Turning Knowledge to Action
Everyone gets stuck sometimes. Here's how to jump-start your life.
This program includes:
- When the Going Gets Tough: Adversity's hidden gifts; transform problems to opportunities
- Overcoming Addictions: Insight into our habits and a guide to self-mastery
- What Do You Want? How to clarify your purpose and turn knowledge into action
- Expanding Self-Worth: Opening to life's blessings -- How good can you stand it?
- The Will to Change: When resolutions fade, remember the power within you
- The Right Career: Principles for finding and enjoying fulfilling work in the world
Dan Millman is a former world champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor. His books have inspired millions of readers in thirty languages. Dan also lectures worldwide.
For more information: www.peacefulwarrior.com